For community resources and information on available social services, dial 2-1-1.
2-1-1 connects callers, at no cost, to critical health and human services in their community.
CLICK HERE to access the 2-1-1 online resource database.
A Trusted Resource for Providers
Whether your organization is a recognized health and human services provider or is a small community based organization providing basic assistance, 2-1-1 can help connect people in need to your services or assist you in referring clients to additional community services.
CLICK HERE to list your resource in the 2-1-1 database.
Already listed and need to update your listing? CLICK HERE.
- Crime Victims Advocacy Network 888-288-9221, Lewis County Advocate 360-736-1800 ext. 105. All crimes except domestic violence or sexual assault, www.cvan11.org
- Human Response Network 360-748-6601, Spanish 360-880-0515. Domestic violence and sexual assault advocacy, emergency shelter services for women & children, support groups, protections orders, www.humanresponse.org
- South Sound Parent Coalition 360-623-9022. Advocacy for individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities and their families. Email: email@example.com
- PAVE, 253-565-2266 Special Education Advocacy. www.wapave.org
- RAP, Resident Action Project 360-442-9455 ext. 203. A statewide network of people who have been affected by housing injustice, providing advocacy, information on policies, & resources. www.residentactionproject.org
- Youth Advocacy Center of Lewis County 360-623-1990. Free services to child victims. Education & prevention, forensic investigation & interviews, victim advocacy, information & referral. www.yaclc.com
- Catholic Community Services (CCS) 360-345-1100, www.ccsww.org
- Childcare Aware 253-383-1735. Connects families to quality child care in their area, www.wa.childcareaware.org
- Child Care Action Council. supports early learning centers. Provides information and training opportunities, www.ccacwa.org
- Department of Early Learning (DEL) 360-725-4665. Child care licensing & monitoring, www.del.wa.gov
- Pope's Kids Place 360-736-9178. Childcare & respite center, www.popeskidsplace.org
- Abuse/Assault (reporting child abuse) 866-363-4276
- Boys & Girls Club of Chehalis 360-345-1700. After school programs, recreation, skill building, www.bgcchehalis.org
- Centralia College Family Education Programs 360-736-9391. Strengthening families, Love & Logic, Winning at Fatherhood, Positive Parenting, Learning with Infants & Toddlers, www.centralia.edu
- Centralia DCFS/Child Protective Service CPS 360-807-7080
- Community Youth Services (CYS) 360-943-0780. CYS empowers youth who are at-risk & their families to meet their goals for safety, stability, belonging & success by providing individualized services and advocacy, www.communityyouthservices.org
- ECEAP - Early Childhood Education & Assistance Program 360-623-8950. State-funded preschool. Partial & full day classes available.
- GRAVITY Learning Center 360-748-4441. Helps students with GED preparation. Provides study/testing aid & covers the cost of GED testing.
- Growing Together Program 360-736-5906. Provides early intervention services to children birth up to age 3. Serves Centralia/Chehalis school districts only.
- In-Tot Development Center 360-736-4359. Early intervention services, free developmental screenings, pediatric speech/occupational/physical therapy, community playgroup, baby clothing bank (NB-5T).
- Lewis County Early Learning Coalition 360-623-8603.
- Lewis County Foster Parent Association 360-440-1260. Support groups, resources, trainings, family events.
- Lewis County Head Start 360-736-1696. Centers located in Centralia, Chehalis, Salkum, Toledo.
- Lewis County Juvenile Court 360-740-1178
- Love Inc. of Lewis County 360-748-8611. Provides families with resources to meet basic needs (diapers, gas/laundry/grocery vouchers, personal care items, furniture/bedding). www.loveincoflewiscounty.org
- Parent Help 123 800-322-2588. Find resources, information about child development, pregnancy, & parenting, www.parenthelp123.org
- Pope's Kids Place 360-736-9147. Preschool, pediatric, dental care, respite services, www.popeskidsplace.org
- True North ESD 113 360-464-6873. Provides prevention, intervention, treatment, & recovery support in an effort to help students be successful and complete their school experience.
- WIC (Women, Infants, Children) 360-740-1255
- Youth Advocacy Center of Lewis County 360-623-1990. Free services to child victims. Education & prevention, forensic investigation & interviews, victim advocacy, information & referral, www.yaclc.com
- 'Baby Bank' at InTot Developmental Center 360-736-4359. FREE gently used clothing NB-5T. By appointment only.
- Community Action Council 360-736-1800. www.caclmt.org
- Gather Church 360-827-0264. www.gatherchurch.com
- Housing Resource Center of Lewis County 360-736-5140. Bus passes, laundry vouchers, hygiene products, cleaning supplies, www.lewiscsp.org
- Love Inc. of Lewis County 360-748-8611. Provides families with resources to meet basic needs (diapers, gas, laundry, grocery vouchers, personal care, furniture, bedding, community resources), www.loveincoflewiscounty.org
- Possibilities Pregnancy Center 360-330-2229. www.findmypossibilities.com
- The Salvation Army 360-736-4339. www.centralia.salvationarmy.org
- Access to Baby & Child Dentistry (ABCD) 360-539-7576 ext.103. Oral health/nutrition education and help with accessing dental care for low-income families with young children, www.crhn.org
- Affordable Dentures 523-475-9015
- Aspen Dental 360-414-1400
- DECOD - Dental Education in the Care of Persons with Disabilities 206-543-4619. Provides dental care to persons with disabilities who have difficulty with dental exams and procedures.
- Kids Dental 360-736-5437. www.washingtonkidsdental.com
- Pope's Kids Place Dental 360-736-5405. www.popeskidsplace.org
- Valley View Children’s Dental 360-736-5405. www.vvhc.org
- Abuse & Assault (Reporting) 866-363-4276
- Arc of Washington State 360-357-5596, www.arcwa.org
- Children with Special Health Care Needs (CSHNC), www.cshcn.org
- Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA) 360-807-7151
- Disability Rights Washington (DRW) 206-324-1521, www.disabilityrightswa.org
- Developmental Disabilities Ombuds 833-727-8900. Provides information, investigates complaints, & monitors procedures. www.ddombuds.org
- Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) 360-807-7180 or 800-830-2791. Individualized employment counseling & services for persons with disabilities.
- Fathers Network 425-653-4286. connecting fathers of children of all ages, who have special needs with each other & resources. www.fathersnetwork.org
- JUMP at Thorbeckes 360-748-3744 ext. 2124. A weekly fitness class for individuals with differing abilities.
- Informing Families Building Trust. Reliable information specific to Washington State, www.informingfamilies.org
- In-Tot Developmental Center 360-736-4359. Free developmental screenings, parent support, birth-3 early intervention services, family resource coordination, & baby clothing bank.
- Lewis County Autism Coalition. Monthly meetings, community education & outreach, family support programs, annual conference. www.lcautism.org
- Lewis County Parent to Parent & Family Support Network 360-520-9299. Parent support programs, community outreach, resource referral, information & education, dx specific resources, lending library, family events, sibling support.
- Lewis County Special Olympics 360-740-1814, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lewis County Work Opportunities 360-748-9921 Provides industrial job training, supported employment, job coaching & job development services, www.lcworkop.org
- MorningSide 360-807-2100 Provides supported employment, job placement & training. www.morningsideservices.com
- People First of Washington - Lewis County Chapter 360-880-0672. Monthly meetings, self-advocacy, leadership, & community outreach. www.peoplefirstofwashington.org
- READi Lab, University of WA 206-221-3595. Autism research & resources. www.uwreadilab.com
- Reliable Enterprises 360-736-9558. Provides supported employment, job coaching, payee services, housing, & various programs & supports to individuals with disabilities. www.reliableenterprises.org
- SMART Team 360-736-6778. Autism screening and diagnosis. Email: email@example.com
- Specialized Activities & Recreation in the Community (SPARC) 360-748-6789. Provides a variety of inclusive activities & outings. www.reliableenterprises.org/sparc/
- South Sound Parent Coalition 360-623-9022. Advocacy for individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities and their families.
- The Link 360-623-8596. Autism & Behavioral Health resources
- Washington Autism Alliance & Advocacy. Insurance navigation & family education. www.washingtonautismadvocacy.org
- PAVE 253-565-2266 Special Education Advocacy. www.wapave.org
- American Red Cross 360-748-4607. Provides disaster relief and helps people during disasters
- FEMA helpline 800-621-3362
- Lewis County Emergency Management 360-740-1151. Information pertinent to community emergency preparedness
- Hope Alliance 360-748-6601. Domestic violence and sexual assault advocacy, emergency shelter services for women & children, support groups, protection orders.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline 800-799-7233
- Goodwill, Centralia 360-736-3828
- Hope Alliance (for women’s/children donations) 360-748-6601
- Lewis County Gospel Mission 360-996-4474
- Love, Inc. 360-748-8611 | furniture, bedding (will pick up)
- Reliable Thrift Store 360-748-4214
- Visiting Nurses Thrift Stores in Centralia and Chehalis 360-623-1560
- American Workforce Group, Inc. 360-200-4900. www.americanworkforcegroup.net
- ASAP Business Solutions 360-996-4271. www.asapbiz.com
- Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) 360-807-7180. Individualized employment counseling & services for persons with disabilities.
- Express Personnel Services 360-330-9050. www.centrarliawa.expresspros.com
- Labor Ready 360-807-8922. www.laborready.com
- Lewis County Work Opportunities 360-748-9921. Provides industrial job training, supported employment, job coaching & job development services. www.lcworkop.org
- MorningSide 360-807-2100. Provides supported employment, job coaching, payee services, housing. www.morningsideservices.com
- Reliable Enterprises 360-736-9558. Provides supported employment, job coaching, payee services, housing. www.reliablenterprises.org
- SL Start 360-355-2430. www.slstart.com
- Total Employment & Management 360-740-8832. www.teamshome.com
- Work Source Lewis County 360-748-2360. www.wa.gov/esd/wa/lewis. Looking for employment? CLICK HERE to visit the WorkSource website today and get started on your path to employment.
- YWCA - Women's Economic Empowerment Program 360-352-0593. Work-based learning experiences, skill-building workshops, certifications programs, & social support. Transportation from Mason, Lewis, Pacific, & Grays Harbor included.
- Community Services Office, DSHS 877-501-2233. Apply for food stamps, medical, child care. www.dshs.wa.gov
- Gather Church 360-827-0264. www.gatherchurch.com
- Greater Chehalis Food Bank 360-748-1226. www.greaterchehalisfoodbank.org
- Jackson Prairie Church Food Bank 360-262-9533
- Lewis County Food Bank Coalition 360-330-1519
- Mineral Food Bank (Christian Center) 360-492-3491
- Morton Food Bank 360-496-5456
- Rochester Food Bank 360-273-6375. www.roofcommunityservices.org
- PeEll Food Bank 360-291-3434
- Randle/White Pass 360-497-7552
- The Salvation Army 360-736-4339. Centralia residents only.
- SOMMA Food Bank 360-985-7211. Serving Cinebar, Ethel, Mossyrock, Onalaska, Salkum, Silver Creek.
- Toledo Food Bank 360-978-4305
- Winlock/Vader Food Bank 360-785-6399
- Gather Church 360-827-0264
- The Salvation Army 360-736-4339
- Hub City Mission 360-748-0119
- Health & Hope Medical Outreach 360-623-1485. Free medical clinic for all ages.
- Valley View Health Centers 360-330-9595
- Washington Health Plan Finder 855-923-4633. www.wahealthplanfinder.org
SingleCare Free Prescription Discount Card
United Way of Lewis County is pleased to offer the SingleCare (formerly FamilyWize) prescription discount card. The card can be used by the whole family and is for people with no insurance or for medicine not covered by insurance, Medicare or other benefit plans. The SingleCare discount card could lower the cost of medicine by an average of 35%. Since we first introduced the card (then known as FamlyWize) in 2013, more than 19,090 Lewis County residents have saved more than $2,276,688 dollars on their prescription medicines.
Who is eligible?
ANYONE! If you are uninsured, underinsured, or experience high deductibles, this program can help you save on prescription costs. You can use your SingleCare discount card every time you visit your pharmacy - just present it at each visit to get the savings.
How it works...
There is no registration or eligibility criteria - you can use it immediately when you receive your card. No activation needed, no paperwork, and unlimited use.
For more information about the SingleCare Free Prescription Discount Program, visit https://www.singlecare.com/familywize.
*Note - this is not insurance, only a discount card.
- American Red Cross 360-748-4607 Provides shelter only in the event of fire or natural disaster. www.redcross.org
- Chehalis Tribal Housing Authority 360-273-7723. www.chehalistribe.org
- Community Action Council 360-736-1800. www.caclmt.org
- Gather Church 360-827-0264 Gather Church
- Hope Alliance 360-748-6601 Hope Alliance | Life without violence. (hopealliancelc.org)
- Housing Resource Center of Lewis County 360-736-5140. Emergency shelter, case management, homeless prevention, supplies. www.lewiscsp.org
- HUB City Mission 360-748-0119. Severe weaather shelter located at Chehalis Fairgrounds, food assistance, and bicycle repair shop.
- HUD Housing (Section 8) 360-4423-0140
- Human Response Network 360-748-6601, Espanol: 360-880-0515. Domestic violence and sexual assault advocacy, emergency shelter services for women & children, support groups, protection orders. www.humanresponse.org
- Lewis County Gospel Mission 360-996-4474, Lewis County Gospel Mission | Chehalis, Washington
- Lewis County Homeless & Housing Program 360-740-1434
- Longview Housing Authority 360-423-0140 HUD/Section 8 Housing, rental assistance, landlord/tenant info. Serving Lewis, Cowlitz, Pacific, & Wahkiakum County. www.longviewha.org
- Reliable Enterprises 360-736-9558, Housing for low income families, individuals at risk for homelessness. Home | Reliable Enterprises
- Safe Family Ministries 360-740-9150. Transitional housing for women & children.
- The Salvation Army 360-736-4339. Shelter referrals, food assistance, & case management Centralia Corps (salvationarmy.org)
- White Pass Community Services Coalition 360-496-5404. Limited housing assistance for residents residing from Onalaska to Packwood.
- Community Action Council Crime Victims Advocacy 360-736-1800, www.caclmt.org
- Columbia Legal Services 800-260-6260, www.columbialegal.org
- Crime Victims Advocacy Network 360-786-5601. 24 hour hotline. For those who have been hurt of harmed by crime. www.cvan11.org
- Disability Rights Washington (DRW) 206-324-1521. www.disabilityrightswa.org
- Equal Justice Coalition 888-201-1014
- Legal Foundation of Washington 206-624-2536
- Lewis County Bar Legal Aid 360-748-0430. Sliding scale fee.
- Lewis County Courthouse 360-748-9121
- Northwest Justice Project (CLEAR) - Low income 888-201-1014. www.nwjustice.org
- Northwest Justice Project (CLEAR) - Senior (60+) 888-387-7111. www.nwjustice.org
- Victim/Witness Notification Program 800-422-1536
- Washington LawHelp Free Legal Help. www.washingtonlawhelp.org
• Cascade Community Healthcare – 360-330-9044 | Mental Health services
• Community Integrated Health Services (CIHS) | 360-261-9630 | Behavioral Health services
• Valley View Health Center – Behavioral Health | 360-330-9595
• Possibilities Pregnancy Center - 360-330-2229 | Provides parent education during pregnancy up and 4th trimester, up to 15 months, baby clothes & supplies, pregnancy tests and limited STD testing and treatment for women. All services are free and confidential.
• Planned Parenthood – 360-330-2899 | Birth control, well visits, family planning, STD and STI testing and treatment, abortion services, morning after pill, and pregnancy testing.
• WIC (Women, Infants & Children) – 360-740-1255
• Substance Abuse Prevention / Centralia Coalition – Sara Bumgardner, 360-520-6879 or Darcy Southgate (Morton), 360-520-0820
• Developmental Disabilities - 360-740-1418
• Behavioral Health resources – 360-740-1430
• Area Agency on Aging – 1-888-545-0910 | services and resources for seniors, adults with disabilities and family caregivers in Lewis, Mason, Thurston Counties
• Lewis County Seniors – 360-748-0061 | assisting seniors with nutritional, social, educational and enrichment programs. Senior centers across Lewis County.
- Community Action Council of Lewis, Mason & Thurston Counties – 360-736-1800 | Energy assistance, by appointment only.
- The Salvation Army – 360-736-4339 | Minimal assistance for utilities
- Lewis County PUD – 1-800-562-5612 | Can assist current customers with utility bills, payment options
- Centralia Utilities Dept. – 360-330-7657 | Can assist current customers with utility bills, payment options
• Lewis County Veteran’s Relief Fund – 360-740-1417
Washington Connection offers a fast and easy way for families and individuals to apply for a variety of services such as Food, Cash, Child Care, Long-Term Care, and Medicare Savings Programs.
Washington Healthplanfinder offers healthcare coverage for children, parents/caretakers with children, pregnant women, or adults age 18 to 64 years old. For information regarding available services or to apply for benefits, visit www.wahealthplanfinder.org.
Lewis County Alert an Emergency Alert & Notification System, allows subscribers to receive alerts and information pertaining to police, fire, severe weather, health and safety. Registration is simple and you pick the delivery method: text, email or phone call. Does Lewis County Alert, Alert You?