For community resources and information on available social services, dial 2-1-1.
2-1-1 connects callers, at no cost, to critical health and human services in their community.
CLICK HERE to access the 2-1-1 online resource database.
A Trusted Resource for Providers
Whether your organization is a recognized health and human services provider or is a small community based organization providing basic assistance, 2-1-1 can help connect people in need to your services or assist you in referring clients to additional community services.
CLICK HERE to list your resource in the 2-1-1 database.
Already listed and need to update your listing? CLICK HERE.
Washington Connection offers a fast and easy way for families and individuals to apply for a variety of services such as Food, Cash, Child Care, Long-Term Care, and Medicare Savings Programs.
Washington Healthplanfinder offers healthcare coverage for children, parents/caretakers with children, pregnant women, or adults age 18 to 64 years old. For information regarding available services or to apply for benefits, visit www.wahealthplanfinder.org.
- Gather Church 360-827-0264, Gather Church
- Housing Resource Center 360-736-5140
- Reliable Enterprises 360-736-9558, Home | Reliable Enterprises
- The Salvation Army 360-736-4339, Centralia Corps (salvationarmy.org)
- Lewis County Gospel Mission 360-996-4474, Lewis County Gospel Mission | Chehalis, Washington
- Hope Alliance 360-748-6601, Hope Alliance | Life without violence. (hopealliancelc.org)
- Community Action Council of Lewis, Mason & Thurston Counties – 360-736-1800 | Energy assistance, by appointment only.
- The Salvation Army – 360-736-4339 | Minimal assistance for utilities
- Lewis County PUD – 1-800-562-5612 | Can assist current customers with utility bills, payment options
- Centralia Utilities Dept. – 360-330-7657 | Can assist current customers with utility bills, payment options
Lewis County Food Bank Coalition – 360-330-1519 | Oversees all Lewis County food banks
o Centralia Food Bank (run through the Salvation Army), open Tuesday-Friday 10AM-12PM & 1PM-3PM
o Chehalis Food Bank – 360-748-1226 | Every Friday 12:30pm-3pm
o Jackson Prairie Church Food Bank| 360-262-9533, open every Monday 9a-12p, 4224 Jackson Highway, Chehalis
o Mineral Food Bank (Christian Center) - 360-492-3491 | open Every Wednesday 12pm-3pm
o PeEll Food Bank - (360)291-3434 | Pe Ell, Doty, Dryad, Curtis
o SOMMA Food Bank - (360)985-7211 | 114 Wilcox Rd, Salkum | Serving Cinebar, Ethel, Mossyrock, Onalaska, Salkum, Silver Creek.
o Toledo Food Bank - (360) 978-4305 | 102 N. 2nd St, | Open 2nd and 4th Friday, 10:00 – 1:00 p.m.
o Winlock/Vader Food Bank – 360-785-6399 | 503 SE 1st St, Winlock | Open Wednesdays 11am-2pm, Every 2nd Wednesday of the month open 4pm-7pm
o White Pass Food Bank - (360)497-5192 | Located at the Randle United Methodist Church | Every 1st and 3rd Friday of the month 9am-11am
• Gather Church – 360-827-0264 | gas vouchers available the first part of each month and on case-by-case basis. Also has access to food, hygiene items, clothing bank, behavioral health services
• The Salvation Army – 360-736-4339 | Night by Night shelter from 7pm-7am at the Salvation Army (303 N. Gold St., Centralia)
• Hub City Mission – 360-748-0119 | Hot meals every Tuesday 11a-2p, Food Pantry 2nd Saturday each month from 9-10am, food distribution boxes 4th Saturday each month at 9am
• Hope Alliance – 360-748-6601 | Domestic violence and sexual assault advocacy, emergency shelter services for women & children, support groups, protection orders.
• National Domestic Violence Hotline - (800) 799-7233
• Cascade Community Healthcare – 360-330-9044 | Mental Health services
• Community Integrated Health Services (CIHS) | 360-261-9630 | Behavioral Health services
• Valley View Health Center – Behavioral Health | 360-330-9595
• Lewis County Veteran’s Relief Fund – 360-740-1417
• Possibilities Pregnancy Center - 360-330-2229 | Provides parent education during pregnancy up and 4th trimester, up to 15 months, baby clothes & supplies, pregnancy tests and limited STD testing and treatment for women. All services are free and confidential.
• Planned Parenthood – 360-330-2899 | Birth control, well visits, family planning, STD and STI testing and treatment, abortion services, morning after pill, and pregnancy testing.
• NW Justice Project/CLEAR hotline - 1-888-201-1014 | legal hotline for people with low incomes.
• Center for Constructive Resolution – 360-623-8061 | Provides mediation between parties in legal matters
• Crime Victims Advocacy Network – 360-786-5601 | Free and confidential services for victims of crime
• Valley View Health Centers | 360-330-9595
• Health & Hope Medical Outreach - 360-623-1485 | free medical care for low income, uninsured or underinsured. Tuesdays from 5:30-8pm @ 1911 Cooks Hill Rd, Centralia
SingleCare Free Prescription Discount Card
United Way of Lewis County is pleased to offer the SingleCare (formerly FamilyWize) prescription discount card. The card can be used by the whole family and is for people with no insurance or for medicine not covered by insurance, Medicare or other benefit plans. The SingleCare discount card could lower the cost of medicine by an average of 35%. Since we first introduced the card (then known as FamlyWize) in 2013, more than 19,090 Lewis County residents have saved more than $2,276,688 dollars on their prescription medicines.
Who is eligible?
ANYONE! If you are uninsured, underinsured, or experience high deductibles, this program can help you save on prescription costs. You can use your SingleCare discount card every time you visit your pharmacy - just present it at each visit to get the savings.
How it works...
There is no registration or eligibility criteria - you can use it immediately when you receive your card. No activation needed, no paperwork, and unlimited use.
For more information about the SingleCare Free Prescription Discount Program, visit https://www.singlecare.com/familywize.
*Note - this is not insurance, only a discount card.
• Valley View Children’s Dental – 360-736-5405
• Access to Baby & Child Dentistry (ABCD) | (360)539-7576 ext.103
• Kids Dental | (360) 736-5437
• Youth Advocacy Center of Lewis County - (360) 623-1990 |Free services to child victims; education & prevention, forensic investigation & interviews, victim advocacy, information & referral.
• Pope’s Place - 360-9178 | services for medical fragile children and behavioral needs
• Child Care Aware of WA
• In-Tot (Infant Toddler Development Center) – 360-736-4359 | Physical, occupational, speech therapy for developmentally delayed children up to age 3.
• ECEAP (Early Childhood Education & Assistance Program) - 360-623-8950 | State funded preschool for 3-4 year olds (free for income eligible families)
• Lewis County Head Start - 360-736-1696 | A FREE, community-focused early learning program for low-income families of Lewis County.
• Growing Together / Summit Center – 360-736-0088 | Early Intervention services for low-income children and families. Developmental screenings.
• Boys & Girls Club of Lewis County – 360-345-1700 | After school program for 2nd grade – high school
• Area Agency on Aging – 1-888-545-0910 | services and resources for seniors, adults with disabilities and family caregivers in Lewis, Mason, Thurston Counties
• Lewis County Seniors – 360-748-0061 | assisting seniors with nutritional, social, educational and enrichment programs. Senior centers across Lewis County.
• WIC (Women, Infants & Children) – 360-740-1255
• Substance Abuse Prevention / Centralia Coalition – Sara Bumgardner, 360-520-6879 or Darcy Southgate (Morton), 360-520-0820
• Developmental Disabilities - 360-740-1418
• Behavioral Health resources – 360-740-1430
• Express Employment Professionals – 360-330-9050
• TEAM (Total Employment and Management) – 360-748-8832
• Ascend Staffing – 360-996-4271
• People Ready – 360-807-8922 | quick and reliable on-demand labor
Looking for employment? CLICK HERE to visit the WorkSource website today and get started on your path to employment.
WorkSource is a statewide partnership of state, local and nonprofit agencies that provides an array of employment and training services to job seekers and employers in Washington.
• Lewis County Emergency Management – 360-740-1151 | information pertinent to community emergency preparedness
• American Red Cross – 360-748-4607 | provides disaster relief and helps people during disasters
• FEMA helpline – 1-800-621-3362
o Love, Inc. – 360-748-8611 | furniture, bedding (will pick up)
o Reliable Thrift Store – 360-748-4214
o Lewis County Gospel Mission – 360-996-4474
o Visiting Nurses Thrift Stores in Centralia and Chehalis – 360-623-1560
o Goodwill, Centralia – 360-736-3828
o Hope Alliance (for women’s/children donations) – 360-748-6601
Lewis County Alert an Emergency Alert & Notification System, allows subscribers to receive alerts and information pertaining to police, fire, severe weather, health and safety. Registration is simple and you pick the delivery method: text, email or phone call. Does Lewis County Alert, Alert You?